03 Sep Holiday JOMO
Missed out on a ‘proper’ summer holiday this year? Sure, it kinda sucks when you’re the only person in the office without holiday glow and new Insta-worthy desktop background. But think of the positives… you saved yourself a ton of hassle.
Here’s 5 things you spared yourself from this year to give you that holiday JOMO:
1. Shoehorning two weeks worth of work into one ahead of your annual leave.
2. Manically writing handover notes when you were supposed to be at the airport an hour ago.
3. Spending the last of your precious holiday funds on foreign treats to take back to the office. (Ibiza is totally the home of Milka, right?)
4. Coming back to a zillion emails. (Like, where do you even start – newest to oldest or oldest to newest?)
5. The realisation that no one bothered to read your handover notes anyway.